Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read this with my mom and sister, with my third grade class, and several times on my own. I loved it every time! This thrilling and highly humorous book is the story of true Christmas; the boring Christmas pageant turned upside down. Every neighborhood has the troublemaking kids nobody likes. But if you haven't seen the Herdmans, you haven't seen anything! They don't have a dad with them, and their mom barely ever sticks around. And for a good reason too! They lie, cheat, steal, burn down buildings, smoke cigars, and beat up kids. They also took over the Christmas Pageant.
This book is very funny, and will change your whole perspective of Christmas and all the troublemaking kids out there.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe! Jude and I were just reading your blog. We haven't read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever yet, and we really need to! Perhaps we should do that this Christmas season! Thank you for the recommendation!

    Also, I just friended you back on Goodreads, AND Jude set up an account too! See if you can find him!

    ReplyDelete