Sunday, August 6, 2017

Image result for aeropostale fleece sleep top

Hey guys! I went back-to-school shopping the other day and found this cute top at Aeropostale. It. Is. So. Soft! It's like a blanket and pajamas and your dog's fur rolled into one. Best thing ever. I was at the store, and spotted it on a mannequin in the back, so I checked the price tag. It was 44.99! So, with despair, I left it and went to check out some other shirts for 15 dollars. Sitting with all the other 15 dollar tops was that exact same shirt! I asked a worker and she said that it was accidentally placed there and that she would give it to me for 15 dollars! Uh, yes. Bargain and the softest shirt I've ever felt? No brainer. I was looking online to find the picture of this shirt and I found that is actually labeled 15 dollars there! It also comes in burlap, purple, and blue. Go buy it! I love it! It's cute, and so, so comfy. Seriously, go buy it. It will be the best style choice you'll every make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment